Monday, February 14, 2011

You were a lie, and it's all you'll ever be.

I say this without being mindful of the day, more so of a movie, and the affects of my current dilemmas. If I leave Columbus, it will be to attend University of Georgia and when people ask me why I am leaving, I'll say, "because I want to, because I don't like CSU." I won't say, "it will be better for us," or "it's a better school." I'll say, "because none of my siblings have been there," and, "I want my own experiences." I won't conceal lack of necessity, or the fact that it is purely my own decision, logical or not.  If by that time I've met someone and they ask me why I'm leaving, I'm not going to lie and say that it will do them good, I'm going to say, "because I make my decisions without you, and I made this one before you." That way when things start to fall to pieces three months after I leave, they won't be writing journal posts about me after ten months.

No comments:

Post a Comment